This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible to meet the standards set by Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA level.
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections
- rural and regional users
- those with hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text
- skip links and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies
- text-only page
- printer-friendly page
- a list of software plug-ins users may require to view the content
No responsibility is taken for the accessibility levels of external websites linked from this website.
This website uses a modern web framework, with font sizes designed to be easily modified by the viewer. To increase or decrease the size of the screen font, simply use your web browsers' inbuilt tools, or on a PC use 'Ctrl +' to increase or 'Ctrl -' to decrease the font size. For Macintosh users, simply use the Apple key in place of Ctrl.
Most pages on this website may be printed by clicking on the "Printer-friendly version" link at the (location of printer friendly button/link).
Please note that you can also request to acquire any documents available on the web site by using the Contact Us form in the following formats:
- printed/hard-copy, or
- documents to be made available in an alternative format such as plain text file
The following is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this web site:
- PDF Documents
- Flash Documents
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Microsoft Excel Documents
- Microsoft Word Documents